Manual roof panel
MANUAL ROOF PANEL:
The manual roof panel is a simpler version of the roof panel developed by DIAL in order to provide a wider and more varied service to the needs of their customers.
This system of aluminium roof and skylights includes all the necessary trimmings to assemble it and to evacuate rainwater. Installation is very simple and is even simpler if you choose the preassembled order.
The shutters are available in 16mm polycarbonate, 16mm sandwich panel and 3+3, 4+4 or 5+5 glass, among other materials. A wide range of finishes in different colours for aluminium varies from lacquer according to RAL, anodizing according to EURAS of faux wood, which allows to customize every order to the top.
The fixed roof system is resistant, economical and safe and combines perfectly with other carpentry systems such as folding and sliding doors and glass curtains. It’s the perfect accessory for any private or commercial terrace and to enjoy more being outside without being affected by the weather and without losing the feeling of being outdoors.
Once installed, the maintenance is minimum since all the materials are tough and lasting. With a regular cleaning and some revision once in a while your roof will be as good as new for a long time.
- Simple and work-free installation
- You can request a preassembled order
- Shutters in polycarbonate (16mm), sandwich panel (16mm) or glass (3+3, 4+4 or 5+5)
- It includes all the necessary trimmings
- Ironworks and accessories in stainless steel
- Variety of colours and finishes for the aluminium: anodizing, lacquer or faux wood